pixeltracker

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man- Page 25

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man

The Pecan Sandies
#600Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:16am

I’m out. I’ll try later later to see if anything changes but I don’t think I’ll buy until they at least show us the seating for the actual theatre

binau Profile Photo
binau
#601Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:16am

I just bought a seat for the first preview and I hate myself. I paid less to FLY FROM LONDON TO NEW YORK RETURN in April. 

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

Steven A2
#602Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:17am

Y'all are insane to be thinking of buying tickets for The Music Man at some of these prices. I don't care who is in the cast.

ChildofEarth Profile Photo
ChildofEarth
#603Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:18am

Would have purchased if that gave me any seating options in the mezzanine. Decided to pass for now.

BOM  Profile Photo
BOM
#604Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:19am

Can someone tell me how many dates they are selling for at this time? I’m gonna splurge and buy the best possible seat I can find.

Ben_Platt_Out
#605Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:21am

Thank you telecharge! For not being a hot mess like Ticketmaster. In and out easy with the tickets I wanted. We all knew this was going to be hell on the wallet. If it’s half the production Hello Dolly was, money well spent.

Kimbo
#606Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:21am

Steven A2 said: "Y'all are insane to be thinking of buying tickets for The Music Man at some of these prices. I don't care who is in the cast."

^|

THIS.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#607Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:22am

Mezzanine E 2 for 10/10, $159

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#608Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:23am

Just bought for the first Saturday matinee in previews. I was hoping for one of the $109 seats, but had no luck no matter how many times I selected the "Show Other Seats On This Day" button, so I splurged and went with one of the $175.25 seats. 

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

AprilWheeler
#609Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:23am

Only through February 2021. I got into the sale pretty quickly but wanted a Spring date so I left.

binau Profile Photo
binau
#610Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:24am

Appears to be down now when I try to get back in?

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

Fordham2015
#611Hugh Jackman in The Music Man

BOM said: "Can someone tell me how many dates they are selling for at this time? I’m gonna splurge and buy the best possible seat I can find."

Currently selling through February 28, 2021

BOM  Profile Photo
BOM
#612Hugh Jackman in The Music Man

Thanks for the response!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#613Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:25am

Here's a little hint: hit the aisle seat option under "other seating requests" if you want seat E 2 in the mezzanine to show up. Just keep hitting "other seats on this date", and it'll appear.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#614Hugh Jackman in The Music Man

These prices?

The greed.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#615Hugh Jackman in The Music Man

Yeah, it’s gonna be a no for me right now.

Strike 1: It took me 25 minutes to get to the site
Strike 2: There is no specified theatre, so I can’t use my memory to determine what seats are good for my leggy ass.
Strike 3: Those prices are downright obscene. I was even willing to shell out up to $200, but it doesn’t even look like that will get me in the lobby, let alone a seat

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Malatenj Profile Photo
Malatenj
#616Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:27am

Had four browsers open and was getting close to the front - and then hanging up at the front.  But then an operator answered (I also called).  Picked two dates, four cheap seats each date ($109) in December and January - both saturday nights.  Each set was $492 with all charges.  Happy enough.

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#617Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:28am

I just got a $109 seat (G28) by calling Telecharge. 

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#618Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:29am

I very easily got Mezz, row E, seat 2 for the October 7th matinee. Not bad, $175 after fees.

kennin
#619Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:41am

Ben_Platt_Out said: "Thank you telecharge! For not being a hot mess like Ticketmaster. In and out easy with the tickets I wanted. We all knew this was going to be hell on the wallet. If it’s half the production Hello Dolly was, money well spent."

I agree!  It was seamless   My heart was racing dreading the potential hot mess but was pleasantly surprised.

carolinaguy Profile Photo
carolinaguy
#620Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:41am

bwayphreak234 said: "Just bought for the first Saturday matinee in previews. I was hoping for one of the $109 seats, but had no luck no matter how many times I selected the "Show Other Seats On This Day" button, so I splurged and went with one of the $175.25 seats."

Thanks for this tip. After a few clicks, I was finally able to get a $175 aisle seat for a Saturday in November.

Just remembering you've had an "and" When you're back to "or" Makes the "or" mean more than it did before

Javi Profile Photo
Javi
#621Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:42am

I might sell my body down on the street corner to pay for the mezz ticket I got for the first preview.

It just wouldn't give me options for cheaper seats. Argh!

Keiichi2 Profile Photo
Keiichi2
#622Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:47am

I got Row J Center Orchestra, Seat 110 for Friday, October 23.  It's right in the middle of the Row, and 10 rows away from the stage.

Yes, I did pay an arm and a leg. 

Iclick
#623Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:51am

I agree. I was expecting a total nightmare this morning and it was a smooth process.
True. These are not bargain prices, I knew it was going to be a splurge to see this. I’m sure it will be worth every penny.

Sharkam
#624Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
Posted: 9/14/19 at 8:53am

I got front row mezz right, seats 6 and 8, Saturday, Dec 5 8 PM.  

Videos