pixeltracker

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric- Page 34

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric

Nycat63
#825HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:15pm

Guess I'd take my chances with an unused code as well.  Worst they can do is cancel the tickets, but at this rate I won't get any anyway.  Only have two possible dates, no option to do things like the Friday 40, etc. because I am not in NY.  Anyone want to take pity on this crazy lady (it's official - entering psychosis) and her kid, I'll be eternally grateful.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#826HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:16pm

I seriously don't think they released their best seats.

I've not heard of a single person who was able to purchase center aisle orchestra tickets.  

And, on the ticket resale sites (not just StubHub), there are no center aisle orchestra seats being listed.

Which makes me wonder when and how they will sell them.  The games we play...

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."
Updated On: 10/18/17 at 02:16 PM

shari evelyn
#827HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:17pm

I've been trying for an hour on a date that has great availability during previews and cannot for the life of me pull up Dress Circle tix! All just random side orch seats. I'm willing to pay $189, but I prefer the second level. Why couldn't they at least make that distinction an option? Grrrr.

Also, my cart expired with my code, and then it told me I already used my code for my transaction. Couldn't figure out how to fix that. So now my friend is looking with her code.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#828HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:19pm

The ONLY tickets that came up for me were far side orchestra.   Even when I tried to buy other sections.

Updated On: 10/18/17 at 02:19 PM

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#829HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:21pm

90 percent sure there isn’t a center orchestra. It has been reformatted to have only a left and right 

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#830HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:21pm

(You can tell I'm thoroughly annoyed...)

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#831HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:22pm

Did anybody get tje $70.00 seats? I tried for 20 minutes to get one and, again, was only offered those orchestra seats.

Just give the world Love.

schubox
#832HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:23pm

BroadwayNYC2 said: "90 percent sure there isn’t a center orchestra. It has been reformatted to have only a left and right"

You’re probably right, with the new center aisle 

AlliAndTheCats
#833HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Based on the picture someone posted earlier of the theatre, it doesn't look like the theatre has a center orchestra, but that the aisle is in the center and there is a left and right orchestra.

TheSassySam Profile Photo
TheSassySam
#834HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

According to Ticketmaster's twitter: 

#CursedChildNYC UPDATE: A limited amount of @HPPlayNYC #VerifiedFan Access Codes are being released to randomly selected fans on standby.

krmartll
#835HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

I also could use an unused code. Pretty please!!

MyLife
#836HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:24pm

uncageg said: "Did anybody get tje $70.00 seats? I tried for 20 minutes to getone and, again, was only offered those orchestra seats."

I got 1 :/

I was trying for 2 or 3 though and somehow I got 1 and bought it without paying attention. BALC Center row D

NYfanfromCA Profile Photo
NYfanfromCA
#837HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:25pm

macnyc said: "I think I fell victim too. I'm seriously considering returning my four tickets and taking my chances on any other releases."

Agree.  It's nice to have the option to return them.  I wanted better seats, but will keep the ones I have if nothing better comes along during the next 12 months. 

Scarlet Leigh Profile Photo
Scarlet Leigh
#838HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

BroadwayNYC2 said: "90 percent sure there isn’t a center orchestra. It has been reformatted to have only a left and right"

^This. There was a seating chart on their page that I looked at as I waited for the window to open at 11 and it showed the aisle right down the middle. No center. Someone earlier in the topic mentioned this was likely to happen based on block from London so I am assuming this is a key entrance and/or exit point.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#839HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

True.  I should clarify.   The orchestra seats that I've seen released are far side first.

I've not seen any along the center aisle.

amysea
#840HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Has anyone received a standby code??

smokeline2
#841HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:28pm

Me and three family members all signed up. No regular sale code, no standby code for any of us.

"Verified Fan" is such garbage. Send a code to everyone who signs up and let us all fight.

On that note, if anyone has an unused code and hasn't sent it to anyone else...

pathman2
#842HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:31pm

amysea said: "Has anyone received a standby code??"

I did just 5 minutes ago. No luck with my dates. Will keep trying.

briansb
#843HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:33pm

Row A Dress Circle with 1 minute to go validity on my code, was my first time not getting an error message... Shaking right now omg

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#844HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:33pm

Are we thinking this will break Hello, Dolly!'s record as the biggest advance in Broadway history?

NYfanfromCA Profile Photo
NYfanfromCA
#845HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:35pm

briansb said: "Row A Dress Circle with 1 minute to go validity on my code, was my first time not getting an error message... Shaking right now omg"

Nice!  Hope you can stop shaking soon.  How did you get assigned Dress Circle Row A? What price point did you select?  

shari evelyn
#846HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:37pm

Does anyone know what number seat the middle dress circles ends on? Seating chart shows it starting at 101 but I'm not sure what it goes to...

briansb
#847HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:38pm

NYfanfromCA said: "briansb said: "Row A Dress Circle with 1 minute to go validity on my code, was my first time not getting an error message... Shaking right now omg"

Nice! Hope you can stop shaking soon. How did you get assigned Dress Circle Row A? What price point did you select?
"

Late July, at the $199 price point. Selected best available standard seat and got it (first time for two people I got a standard seat from over 15 dates). Like others have said though, seats seemed to come and go randomly. Absolutely nothing for 4 people however pre-August, like I originally wanted. 

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#848HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:40pm

Lucky. Would've opted for Dress Circle over my row v seat, but it never popped up. I don't have buyers remorse because I just need to see the show, but still wish there would've been better offerings. 

nyskier
#849HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 2:40pm

I was able to get on a family members account (family members code) for $199 a ticket so $400 a person but we got row F orchestra all the way to the side. Hopefully a good view as it was expensive. 

Does anyone know for entry with the mobile entry if they will ask for ID?  I have access to the account so can pull up the mobile ticket but am not the account holder. 

Videos