pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room- Page 9

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room

LudwigPage
#200Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/5/17 at 9:08pm

I am also looking for someone to make some kind of deal with. I plan to try for SRO tickets this Saturday 6/10. Maybe covering the price of my ticket (maybe a coffee too? wink) or something like that...I'm like 90% sure I'm prepared to wait over night assuming this cold doesnt come full force.

I'm not sure of the other deals people make, but even something like we split the waiting time could work :) 

Message me if you are interested!

Melanie73
#201Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/6/17 at 2:08am

This is a little in advance, but my friend and I will be standing in line, and we'll have a total of two extra SRO tickets for the Friday, 6/23 show.  PM if interested!

lgm20162
#202Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/6/17 at 9:27am

bes888 said: "Hi Everyone!

I plan on doing SRO for the Tuesday, June 13 7:00 PM performance. (First performance after the Tony's should be an experience!) 

I would be happy to grab 2 tickets if someone out there doesn't feel like waiting all night in line and would be willing to cover the cost of my ticket. (If I could convince a friend to join me in line, there may be an opportunity for a couple to take advantage of my offer.) 

PM me if you're interested.   

"Sent you a PM

nkayyy
#203Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/6/17 at 5:32pm

Hey everyone! I'll be in NY on Wednesday 6/21 and am absolutely determined to see the matinee of DEH. From what I've gathered from reading this thread, it's a good idea to get in line as early as possible. Do you think it would be a good idea to arrive around 1:00 on Tuesday night? Could I get away with coming a bit later? I like the price of SRO, but would also be willing to pay for a cancellation ticket.

I'd also be happy to get two tickets if someone is willing to cover the cost of mine. PM me if you're interested in that.

Finally, does anyone have any general recommendations for what I should bring, how I should prepare, etc. when I wait in line? I'll be coming from Brooklyn so I don't want to over-pack. Any insight from those who have done this before would be super helpful.

LordxRequiem
#204Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/6/17 at 5:34pm

Lol at getting there after 1am. If you look through this thread, people are lining up at 8pm and earlier the previous day. 

nkayyy
#205Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/6/17 at 6:00pm

That early! Okay, I could do 8 pm. Do you think anything will change after the show (most likely) wins a bunch of Tonys? 

reginula Profile Photo
reginula
#206Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/6/17 at 6:30pm

nkayyy, I'm sending you a PM!

ashadowpassed
#207Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/6/17 at 7:10pm

If anyone is interested in pairing up and splitting the wait time for SRO tickets this Saturday (preferably evening show but I'll take what I can get) please PM me!

Updated On: 6/6/17 at 07:10 PM

corbucketty
#208Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/6/17 at 8:51pm

About to get in line for tomorrow's show(s) and can get an extra SRO ticket if anyone would like one. Just cover the cost of my ticket. PM me.

Vivalsvgs2
#209Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/7/17 at 8:02am

Check your PM

greenifyme2
#210Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/7/17 at 10:14am

I was at the 2pm Matinee this past Saturday. I was in the box and the guy next to me got his ticket through rushing (he had 'only' been in line since 5am). He was waiting for SRO but got the box instead (a better deal, IMO!). My boyfriend was downstairs in row A seat 5. This older couple came in and sat next to him in seats 1 & 3. The woman immediately said 'I can't sit here' (in reference to the height and closeness of the stage), left and gave up their seats to the box office. I can't blame them, it's a rough place to sit in this theater especially if you are short. The usher offered the empty seat next to him to me so we could sit together, but by the time I went down there the box office had already sold them to the people in the cancellation line. I gave one of them the extra booster seat cushion I had acquired and definitely would have needed. This was about 10-15 minutes before the show started. So don't give up hope and don't leave the line early after you've waited all that time! You can still potentially get seats anytime before the show starts. Being in the box I could see there was still an empty seat on the end of the center orchestra about 7 rows back when the show started that no one ever claimed.

PS- the box is definitely a better view than the first row, if you are given an option.

Melanie73
#211Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/7/17 at 10:29am

greenifyme2 said: "I was at the 2pm Matinee this past Saturday. I was in the box and the guy next to me got his ticket through rushing (he had 'only' been in line since 5am). He was waiting for SRO but got the box instead (a better deal, IMO!). My boyfriend was downstairs in row A seat 5. This older couple came in and sat next to him in seats 1 & 3. The woman immediately said 'I can't sit here' (in reference to the height and closeness of the stage), left and gave up their seats to the box office. I can't blame them, it's a rough place to sit in this theater especially if you are short. The usher offered the empty seat next to him to me so we could sit together, but by the time I went down there the box office had already sold them to the people in the cancellation line. I gave one of them the extra booster seat cushion I had acquired and definitely would have needed. This was about 10-15 minutes before the show started. So don't give up hope and don't leave the line early after you've waited all that time! You can still potentially get seats anytime before the show starts. Being in the box I could see there was still an empty seat on the end of the center orchestra about 7 rows back when the show started that no one ever claimed.

PS- the box is definitely a better view than the first row, if you are given an option.

"

If you don't mind my asking, how much were your guys's tickets for those locations?  Thanks!

greenifyme2
#212Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/7/17 at 12:17pm

If you don't mind my asking, how much were your guys's tickets for those locations?  Thanks!

I finally won the digital lottery (after entering every day for 7 months!), so ours were $42 each!! The other guy in the box said he paid $99, but he waited in line since 5am.

Melanie73
#213Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/7/17 at 2:47pm

greenifyme2 said: "I finally won the digital lottery (after entering every day for 7 months!), so ours were $42 each!! The other guy in the box said he paid $99, but he waited in line since 5am.

"

Wow, that's awesome! I'm so glad you were finally able to win!!!

corbucketty
#214Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/8/17 at 8:24am

For Tuesday night into Wenesday's shows, the first person was there at 6pm. We got there at 8:30pm and were 4th and 5th in line. By 10pm there were at least 10 people lined up. They gave out at least 8 SRO tickets for the evening and 6 for the matinee. Beyond that, I wasn't able to count.

skipgal
#215Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/8/17 at 5:40pm

6pm! Yikes! A couple sundays ago, we got there at 1AM and that was sufficient (it was a 2 show day). I'm certainly giving up hope of seeing Ben Platt again before the end of his run. 

Emsyn
#216Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/10/17 at 7:57am

If anyone is getting an extra standing room ticket for tonight (6/10), I'd be willing to pay for their ticket as well. PM me! 

defygravity2 Profile Photo
defygravity2
#217Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/10/17 at 11:48am

Ben is out for both shows today because of doctor's orders for vocal rest. This should help in snagging a ticket for this great show today...check with the box office. With or without him, it is still an amazing cast and a deeply moving theater experience. Good luck!

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#218Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/10/17 at 12:36pm

defygravity2 said: "Ben is out for both shows today because of doctor's orders for vocal rest. This should help in snagging a ticket for this great show today...check with the box office. With or without him, it is still an amazing cast and a deeply moving theater experience. Good luck!"

How do you guys know when Ben is out? I thought they normally make an announcement 30 mins before performance starts?

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#219Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/10/17 at 12:41pm

Wick3 said: "defygravity2 said: "Ben is out for both shows today because of doctor's orders for vocal rest. This should help in snagging a ticket for this great show today...check with the box office. With or without him, it is still an amazing cast and a deeply moving theater experience. Good luck!"

How do you guys know when Ben is out? I thought they normally make an announcement 30 mins before performance starts?

https://twitter.com/dearevanhansen/status/873547813006737410

iwilldefygravity
#220Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/10/17 at 9:07pm

I don't know if this is the right place to post but I've been following this thread for awhile so I'll just post here. Are there anyone watching Dear Evans Hansen anytime this month? Is it possible if you get me a copy of the pride month playbill? Playbill.com is selling pretty expensive T.T I'll pay you a token + cover cost of mailing! 

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#221Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/11/17 at 5:52am

There is 1 person waiting on line right now, seems like people don't care as much with Ben Platt out. 

Emsyn
#222Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/11/17 at 8:58am

Broadway Joe said: "There is 1 person waiting on line right now, seems like people don't care as much with Ben Platt out. 

What's the line looking like now?

"

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#223Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/11/17 at 9:30am

Emsyn said: "Broadway Joe said: "There is 1 person waiting on line right now, seems like people don't care as much with Ben Platt out. 

What's the line looking like now? 

"

About 13-16

brdway411
#224Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
Posted: 6/11/17 at 11:26am

Just fyi, Ben Platt along with the rest of the cast came out for their dress rehearsal at Radio City. Ben had his cast on, so we are thinking he might do the show today. I have seen him already, LOVED him, but looking forward to seeing the understudy. 

Videos