She Loves Me streaming

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#100She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:36pm

Watching on my computer and AirPlaying to my large screen smart TV.  First 5 minutes got buffering and invalid content messages on both.  Then they disappeared and it's been perfect to intermission..  Wonderful. 

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#101She Loves Me streaming

I missed most of the 1st act because of work.  Sure this has been covered, but the thread is long.  Do I have to wait until the live stream is over to watch from the start? It allowed me to go back quite a bit for a while but now stuck at intermission.

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

broadwaysfguy
#102She Loves Me streaming

i had just one buffer issue during the first song

absolutelty thrilled to see this finally happen on broadway

fantastic cameras and editing

keep it coming broadwayhd and thanks for bringing broadway into the 21st century!!!

i will easily pay per view for any musical or sub for most plays

Danster
#103She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:37pm

Tried to watch on my laptop but kept getting buffering issues. Hope they will let me view later on

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#104She Loves Me streaming

Such a quiet but stunning act one finale. Truly a gem. I am so grateful that this has been captured. 

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#105She Loves Me streaming

It's GORGEOUS!!!

willep
#106She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:38pm

That commercial for upcoming broadwayhd shows was hilarious.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#107She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:39pm

I love it. I didn't get to see Laura Benanti when I went in April.  So I am happy to be able to see her. 

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

OlBlueEyes Profile Photo
OlBlueEyes
#108She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:40pm

Broadway HD was so busy basking in their great positive publicity that they forgot to do their basic QA (testing) of what would actually happen when the switch was pulled on Thursday night.

Someone figured out the problem just in time to avert a disaster.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#109She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:41pm

The. First few minutes were tough with buffering  and error messages, but it's been clear sailing since.

And, yes, the camera work and sound have been great!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Esther2 Profile Photo
Esther2
#110She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:43pm

Had to refresh a few times just before it started, but once the show began, it's been smooth.

The show is marvelous.  This is such a great thing.  I'd definitely pay to watch more shows more often.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#111She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:48pm

I am beyond impressed with everything. OVERJOYED that this jewel of a production is being preserved. 

LesMiz24601 Profile Photo
LesMiz24601
#112She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:50pm

willep said: "That commercial for upcoming broadwayhd shows was hilarious.

"

What is upcoming? I didn't sign up for the stream

Mildred Plotka
#113She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 9:59pm

Billy Elliot, Cats, Jesus Christ Superstar, and Les Miz. Nothing new.  

willep
#114She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 10:04pm

What is upcoming? I didn't sign up for the stream"

According to the commercial, Billy Elliot, Les Mis, Cats, Les Mis, Billy Elliot, Les Mis, Billy Elliot, Cats, Billy Elliot, Les Mis, Cats, Billy Elliot, Les Mis, Cats, Billy Elliot, Cats, Les Mis and Billy  Elliot.

LesMiz24601 Profile Photo
LesMiz24601
#115She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 10:08pm

willep said: "
What is upcoming? I didn't sign up for the stream"

According to the commercial, Billy Elliot, Les Mis, Cats, Les Mis, Billy Elliot, Les Mis, Billy Elliot, Cats, Billy Elliot, Les Mis, Cats, Billy Elliot, Les Mis, Cats, Billy Elliot, Cats, Les Mis and Billy  Elliot.

lol. I love how their library makes it seem like all of their shows are exclusive. 

"

willep
#116She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 10:11pm

Oh, I forgot JCS was in there too. Hilariously repetitive.

MCfan2 Profile Photo
MCfan2
#117She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 10:14pm

Holy cow, this is SO good! I've always loved this show, but somehow I didn't get the best impression of this production from the Tonys, I guess because the numbers were so chopped up. But it's glorious. I'm really glad I watched!

Mildred Plotka
#118She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 10:26pm

The camera work is much more intricate than I expected.  Great job. They  need to have whoever is producing this do the Tonys and teach them how to use a camera properly.

ChiTheaterFan
#119She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 10:32pm

Anybody know when this will be available on demand?  I just got home from work. She Loves Me streaming

willep
#120She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 10:35pm

Well that's an abrupt ending (I've never seen the show before).

ETA: that was a great broadcast, and I really hope they do more. Honestly I felt myself wishing they had done this with Gentleman's Guide.

Updated On: 6/30/16 at 10:35 PM

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#121She Loves Me streaming
Posted: 6/30/16 at 10:37pm

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. I AM SO HAPPY.

SporkGoddess
#122She Loves Me streaming

They said it'll be available July 1.

And wow, that was so wonderful! I can't stop smiling.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#123She Loves Me streaming

WOW!!! Such a beautiful show. Benanti, Levi, Krakowski, Crell were all amazing!! That set was beyond stunning, too!!

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

CindersGolightly Profile Photo
CindersGolightly
#124She Loves Me streaming

Anybody get to record the stream?

They/them. "Get up the nerve to be all you deserve to be."