MichelleCraig
#1Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 2:23pm

Betty White just died at 99...

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#2Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 2:26pm

Damn. But what a wonderful life she led.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#3Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 2:26pm

Very long, lovely life. May she rest in paradise for forever. 

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#4Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 2:29pm

Icon. She will never be forgotten. 

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#5Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 2:34pm

What a tremendous life she has led. 

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#6Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 2:41pm

Absolute legend. So sad and two weeks short of her 100th.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

fosterfan2
#7Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 2:49pm

Oh,this makes me so sad. I'm a bit teary. RIP talented,wonderful Betty. What a great woman who gave us so much. Say hello to Stephen Sondheim.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#8Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 2:54pm

WOW - what a life.

(By the way, sorry for any confusion about my new username)

Oh look, a bibu!

luvcaroline Profile Photo
luvcaroline
#9Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 3:07pm

I don’t know what to say……she was wonderful in all she did. What joy she brought to so many, RIP ICON. 

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#10Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 3:08pm

When I was a kid in the 1950's, Betty White starred in the TV series "Life With Elizabeth".  With the passage of time, I remember very little about the show.  But I do remember thinking that Betty was so very pretty.  She was still pretty at 99.  And thank you for advocating for our animal friends, Betty.  Ta ta for now.  

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 12/31/21 at 03:08 PM

BCfitasafiddle
#11Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 3:08pm

Did she ever do theatre of some kind? I tried looking it up, but results right now are a bit lost in death headlines. 

RIP, lovely woman.

carnzee
#12Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 3:17pm

BCfitasafiddle said: "Did she ever do theatre of some kind? I tried looking it up, but results right now are a bit lost in death headlines.

RIP, lovely woman.
"

She did summer stock. She said her favorite part was Anna in The King and I. 

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#13Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 3:26pm

Anyone else planning on doing a Golden Girls marathon this weekend?

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

bruzson
#14Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 3:29pm

She toured with the Kenley Players in the 60s fairly extensively. So did lots of others.

I was one of the producers of several versions of Password in the 1980s and I can say without question, believe every good thing you've ever heard about Betty.  She was a wonderful, warm and witty woman.

One of the last shows I worked on her with was a Bob Hope birthday special where she and Lucille Ball wore costumes a la Judy Garland in 'Summer Stock' and did a dance number. Their legs were still in great shape in their 70s and neither of them had lost their dancing ability (even Lucy, with several pins in her leg due to a skiing accident).

Betty will be greatly missed.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#15Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 3:34pm

I was really worried with all the hype - the Fandango event, the People Magazine cover - because I think one thing we've learned in the last two years is that everything sucks.

What a shame to lose her, but really, what a life she led.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#16Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 3:41pm

Though I obviously knew it wasn’t possible, she and Sondheim seemed kinda “eternal” to me. I knew they were both really old, but still hard to imagine the arts/entertainment without the two of them. 2021 knew otherwise. Betty White is gone... 

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#17Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 3:55pm

May eternity bring her endless cheesecake with the girls and games of “Password” with her husband…

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Globefan
#18Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 4:06pm

One thing everyone can agree on is how wonderful Betty White was/is 

¿Macavity?
#19Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 4:44pm

An incredible life. Hard to find words. I'm currently drinking from my Golden Girls mug while wearing my Golden Girls pajamas. Endlessly grateful for the laughs and tears she gave through her many brilliant roles.

She's with Allen again.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#20Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 5:01pm

Highland Guy said: "When I was a kid in the 1950's, Betty White starred in the TV series "Life With Elizabeth". With the passage of time, I remember very little about the show. But I do remember thinking that Betty was so very pretty. She was still pretty at 99. And thank you for advocating for our animal friends, Betty. Ta ta for now."

The complete LIFE WITH ELIZABETH series is available for free on the Tubi app.

https://tubitv.com/series/300007161

Highland Guy
#21Betty White is gone...
Posted: 12/31/21 at 5:15pm

A funny lady, yes.  And a fine actor.

Non sibi sed patriae

¿Macavity?
#22Betty White is gone...
Posted: 1/1/22 at 8:55am

^I remember DVR-ing a re-run of that movie when I was maybe 13 and I cried A LOT. Upon a recent viewing I found it was just okay - but everything about Betty's character and performance was top-notch, I still cried buckets. A fine actor indeed.

Highland Guy
#23Betty White is gone...
Posted: 1/6/22 at 1:19pm

In at least five of her later photos, Betty is wearing the same heart necklace.  Without knowing, I would like to think it was in memory of Allen Ludden.

Non sibi sed patriae

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#24Betty White is gone...
Posted: 1/6/22 at 1:36pm

Jennifer Love Hewitt gave it to her after filming their 2011 TV movie THE LOST VALENTINE.  Betty has been asked about this numerous times.  heart

Highland Guy
#25Betty White is gone...
Posted: 1/6/22 at 1:40pm

BrodyFosse123 said: "Jennifer Love Hewitt gave it to her after filming their 2011 TV movie THE LOST VALENTINE. Betty has been asked about this numerous times. heart"

Nice.

Non sibi sed patriae

Videos