pixeltracker

Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album- Page 2

Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album

chewy5000 Profile Photo
chewy5000
#25Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 8:31am

Maybe I'm just a hypocritical prude, but if they removed the gratuitous smut it would be far more appealing.

mmFan Profile Photo
mmFan
#26Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 8:45am

Love love love it (and I"m only on song 4)!

Ok so silly questino...did I waste my money by pre-ordering on itunes if it's available here for free???

goldenstate5
#27Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 8:47am

Nah. It's only available for 24 hours I think. Plus you can not download these songs.

mmFan Profile Photo
mmFan
#28Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 8:52am

Thanks goldenstate. Oh ok..so it's only available for a very short time. (Glad I'm working from home today so can catch it). After hearing the music, REALLY can't wait to see it when I come to NY in June.

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#29Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 9:00am

This score is brilliant. This recording is just as great as I hoped it'd be. Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album

#30Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 10:02am

i just heard the first 2 minutes and i am already in love.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#31Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 10:13am

I cannot wait for this cast recording. It's going to be on repeat all summer.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#32Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 10:19am

There are no words.

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Famebroadway2
#33Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 10:27am

OMG- You And Me (But Mostly Me) is a TOTAL rip on Wicked!!! LOL i missed that in the theater. LUV!!!!

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#34Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 10:29am

LOVED the show, so this is making my Monday THAT much better Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album

::bust a move::

bwayfan7000
#35Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 11:03am

This is really a great score. I can't stop laughing even though I've seen it already.

"Art, in itself, is an attempt to bring order out of chaos."-Stephen Sondheim

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#36Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 11:03am

I don't feel that the show is gratuitous in any way. Everything in the show speaks to something very truthful.

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#37Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 11:06am

OMG- You And Me (But Mostly Me) is a TOTAL rip on Wicked!!! LOL i missed that in the theater. LUV!!!!

Heh, in addition to that I love the music references to SUNDAY IN THE PARK in "Making Things Up Again."

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

SporkGoddess
#38Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 11:08am

Listening to it now and it's great! I love Matt and Trey so, so much.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

BroadwayChica Profile Photo
BroadwayChica
#39Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 11:24am

LOVE!

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#40Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 11:29am

just listened to me and You (But Mostly Me). I wouldn't say it is a rip off. I would say more of a nod or wink towards "Defying Gravity".

Just give the world Love.

Chad Eberle
#41Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 11:32am

Okay, I have a question: I have tickets to see this in September and have managed to avoid hearing any of the music and lyrics. I only know the basic plot. Would my experience be more enjoyable if I don't listen to the score beforehand? I am partially deaf in one ear, so if the acoustics and sound isn't nearly perfect in a theater, I have to strain to hear everything. I guess I'm just wondering if listening to the score beforehand will spoil too much, or if I go in cold will I be too confused and risk missing a lot?

bwayfan7000
#42Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 11:37am

I would tell anyone seeing this to go in as blind as possible. I did, essentially, and enjoyed it all the more because of it. The music is just so much more surprising and hilarious if you hear it in the theatre for the first time.

"Art, in itself, is an attempt to bring order out of chaos."-Stephen Sondheim

mpd4165
#43Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 11:43am

Adore the music to this! Have my ticket for this Saturday and thought I could hold out, alas no way. I was actually listening to this on my iPhone when that lyric happened during Turn it off and felt awful, then kept giggling. I didn't know what to expect from this writing team, but it is gold.

Any chance the recording will be available at the theatre this week, or will they wait until the June release date?

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#44Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 11:51am

I listened to about a minute of 5 songs. Will wait to see it to hear the rest. Hoping to get standing room sometime soon.

Just give the world Love.

MichaelRhodus Profile Photo
MichaelRhodus
#45Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 12:30pm

IN LOVE.
F*CKING HILARIOUS.

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#46Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 12:30pm

The score is really solid and very clever. I love the nods to Wicked, Lion King, and Sound of Music (I Have Confidence). I'm thoroughly entertained. Halfway through the second act now ... loving all of it.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#47Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 1:13pm

I really don't find the score gratuitous at all, either- I find it far tamer than most episodes of South Park, or even Avenue Q. The only "vulgar" numbers are "Hasa Deega Eebowai" and "Joseph Smith American Moses". All of the songs sung by the Mormon characters are pretty clean- logically, since they can't swear.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

ohjustjake
#48Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 1:19pm

I know this is bad but I just HAD to rip this from the internet while it's up. I'm still going to buy it when it comes out next week on iTunes but this will definitely hold me over until then. I freakin' love it.

husk_charmer
#49Free Streaming of Book of Mormon Cast Album
Posted: 5/9/11 at 1:23pm

Ok, not being a South Park fan at all, I was pretty much "meh" towards this idea. That said, I like about 80% of it...but there are times, like "Hasa Deega Eebowai" where it feels like they are trying to be funny, and for me it looses itself.

That said, I love the musical references, and most of the score. Not sure I have any interest in seeing it in person...but the album's enjoyable enough.

http://www.youtube.com/huskcharmer

Videos