pixeltracker

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric- Page 25

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric

ahorcrux
#600HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:22am

I grabbed some $40 seats and we're located in the Balcony, row D

Polka Dot2 Profile Photo
Polka Dot2
#601HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

This stupid system! They didn’t send me my code for the 12:00 slot. I’m so upset. Can’t get through on their customer service line.

Polka Dot2 Profile Photo
Polka Dot2
#602HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

This stupid system! They didn’t send me my code for the 12:00 slot. I’m so upset. Can’t get through on their customer service line.

Scarlet Leigh Profile Photo
Scarlet Leigh
#603HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

I got in on my phone no problem. Picked the "best of" the $80 price right at 11 for end of July (Sunday two performance day) and within 7 minutes I had seats in Row E of the Balcony. Selected Will Call cus I want these physical tickets for my collection.

I would have liked to maybe see other options in that range but with the rush it was just a case of beggars can't be choosers and I just took the first thing offered to me.

Updated On: 10/18/17 at 11:22 AM

kennin
#604HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:23am

I have tried multiple dates and the best I am getting is row Q.

leftyloveshuskies
#605HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:23am

I had no trouble and got the day I wanted in May,  I did go for Premium Seats, Why Not.  Orchestra, Row Q Center of row.    Hope these seats are worth it?

thedrybandit
#606HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:24am

quizking101 said: "For those who got the code via text, are you able to transfer it over to a desktop/laptop and purchase on there?"

Yeah, I didn't get the email they said they would send out. I just got the text. All you have to do is type in the link and it'll take you to the right spot

I had to try over four Saturdays before it let me purchase $20 tickets. I was going to do the $40 but there's a $18.50 service fee per ticket and I didn't feel like spending $200 on this. I also had two $20 tickets ready to go and it just wouldn't let me purchase. I kept getting an error when I tried to pay that "something has gone wrong."

Ticketmaster needs to get on top of this. The "Verified Fan" stuff mixed with an apparently barely working website is just trash.

EDIT: Also, I tried calling them on two different numbers when my payment wasn't going through and neither one of them was working.

Updated On: 10/18/17 at 11:24 AM

nolanativeny
#607HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:25am

A very kind friend of a friend (aka my new best friend) bought tickets for her husband and herself and my boyfriend and I for a two day performance early May. So excited and happy to not be worried about standby!

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#608HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

So the $80 tickets are in the balcony? Is the entire Mezz and Orchestra $149 and $199?

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

AlliAndTheCats
#609HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

If you've already used your code and didn't buy all 6, would you be willing to PM me with the code to see if I can use it for two more tickets? I would definitely pay for the code if it works!

wolfwriter
#610HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

After this, I will never go thru this "verified" crap again. If others have the patience to keep doing this, Godspeed. What a hot mess and a waste of time.

schubox
#611HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

So they won’t let you pick your seats?

ashleyjena
#612HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:26am

Did anyone see any $20 seats at all? It said that 150 would be available per performance.

BwayMan3
#613HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Can these tickets be transferred? It says that this option is unavailable.

raddersons Profile Photo
raddersons
#614HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Can someone clarify what's the deal with buying tickets in previews? If you can't sort by price, then how do you get tickets?

Lurker2
#615HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Took me 7 minutes to purchase.  I was trying to use my desktop, but I wrote the code down wrong (forgot to capitalize a letter) so i switched to my phone.  Chose a Saturday in June, tried for 6 tix (needed 4, but figured I could find other friends) and after a minute or two it came back with nothing.  Opened my desktop browser with the correct code and searched for a different date, with 6, and another window with 5.  Tried my phone again for a different date with 4.  They all searched for a few minutes and my phone was successful.  Already had my credit card info saved (TIP – do this in advance!  I needed to re-enter the security code, so make sure you have that handy) and it loaded for a minute and then gave me a confirmation.  I took a photo of the confirmation number, just in case. 

Got Balcony Center, both shows on June 30th.  So there are $80 seats in the balcony, FYI

Another Winter Profile Photo
Another Winter
#616HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:27am

I'm very confused about the seating chart. I bought tickets that are "dress circle row L," but neither the mezzanine nor balcony on any of the seating charts for the Lyric have a row L...

ALMinNYC
#617HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:27am

How much was premium?

Lurker2
#618HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:28am

AlliAndTheCats said: "If you've already used your code and didn't buy all 6, would you be willing to PM me with the code to see if I can use it for two more tickets? I would definitely pay for the code if it works!"

The code can only be used once.  I only bought 4 and I wasn't even given the option to buy 2 more on a different date. Once I found seats, it took me to the purchase page

overthemoon2shiz Profile Photo
overthemoon2shiz
#619HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:28am

AlliAndTheCats said: "If you've already used your code and didn't buy all 6, would you be willing to PM me with the code to see if I can use it for two more tickets? I would definitely pay for the code if it works!"

Ditto here! I can Venmo anyone! 

<3

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#620HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:29am

My husband has been at it for half an hour and nothing is coming up for him. It’s definitely not a great system...

brdway411
#621HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:29am

would not let me pick seats, ended up Orchestra Left row t seats 1 to 11. wanted next level up front. 

thedrybandit
#622HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:30am

ashleyjena said: "Did anyone see any $20 seats at all? It said that 150 would be available per performance."

Yeah, but they went very fast. I tried June, then July, and then August. I finally ended up with $20 tickets for August. They're in the top level, off to the side.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#623HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:30am

I'm stuck in an endless wait...

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

AlliAndTheCats
#624HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:31am

Lurker2 said: "AlliAndTheCats said: "If you've already used your code and didn't buy all 6, would you be willing to PM me with the code to see if I can use it for two more tickets? I would definitely pay for the code if it works!"

The code can only be used once. I only bought 4 and I wasn't even given the option to buy 2 more on a different date. Once I found seats, it took me to the purchase page
"

Did you try to start over after you completed your purchase?

Videos