pixeltracker

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?- Page 19

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?

James Kerrigan2
#450Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/10/19 at 7:20pm

Thank God Shoshana is Extending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mailhandler777
#451Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/11/19 at 2:10am

Not sure if this was posted but Jeremy Woodard took over for Matt DeAngelis as Earl on the tour April 3rd. He was never announced either.

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

silentmob
#452Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/11/19 at 8:17pm

Where is her extension announced? Any chance JJ extends, too?  We make our yearly Broadway trip in May but we arrive one day after JJ’s run ends. 

Updated On: 4/11/19 at 08:17 PM

TravisOKC
#453Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/12/19 at 12:15am

Elphaba2019 said: ""Jessica:Can you bake a Pie

Amanda: No

Jessica: That's alright I'll teach ya"

https://twitter.com/voskyddl/status/1115128304338644992
"

Could Amanda be replacing SB?

BwayinVan
#454Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/12/19 at 11:11am

Any word on who the next Ogie will be? I think Eddie Jamison finishes his run on April 28

James Kerrigan2
#455Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/13/19 at 1:14am

TravisOKC said: "Elphaba2019 said: ""Jessica:Can you bake a Pie

Amanda: No

Jessica: That's alright I'll teach ya"

https://twitter.com/voskyddl/status/1115128304338644992
"

Could Amanda be replacing SB?"

I love Amanda to bits but I just cannot imagine her playing the role of Jenna I think she would be an amazing Dawn though.

Phillytheatreguy10 Profile Photo
Phillytheatreguy10
#456Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/13/19 at 1:57am

I would say of the two, Jessica as Jenna would make more sense.

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#457Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/15/19 at 9:35am

I know that Katharine McPhee and Jack McBrayer are leaving the West End cast in June. Has anyone heard rumblings of them taking their performances to Broadway this summer? I know from a Broadway.com interview that Jack turned a stint down for earlier this year only because of the winter weathers. (Way too bad because seeing Jack with Sara and Gavin would have made the night even better!) And I would love to see Katharine now. She looks and sounds great!

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#458Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/15/19 at 10:00am

Heard first hand from Katharine that her 'Fall in Love' tour is scheduled to happen this summer. She won't be back in Waitress any time soon.

MollyJeanneMusic
#459Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/15/19 at 11:00am

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "I know that Katharine McPhee and Jack McBrayer are leaving the West End cast in June. Has anyone heard rumblings of them taking their performances to Broadway this summer? I know from a Broadway.com interviewthat Jack turned a stint down for earlier this year only because of the winter weathers. (Way too bad because seeing Jack withSara andGavinwould have made the night even better!) And I would love to see Katharine now. She looks and sounds great!"

I got to see Sara and Gavin with Tyrone Davis, Jr. as the Ogie understudy - if they're able to stunt cast other roles, I would love to see him get promoted!  He was absolutely excellent.  I could definitely see Jack coming over for a stint.

"I think that when a movie says it was 'based on a true story,' oh, it happened - just with uglier people." - Peanut Walker, Shucked

MannPhan24601
#460Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/15/19 at 2:00pm

Might be a little far fetched but David Cook wrote on his story he was "rehersing" while having a cold . Maybe he's the next Ogie or Dr. P? He seems to be booked the first and last weekends of May,last weekend of July ,and possibly 2nd weekend of June for concerts /charity events though ....

getupngo Profile Photo
getupngo
#461Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/15/19 at 2:09pm

MollyJeanneMusic said: "Tyrone Davis, Jr. as the Ogie understudy - if they're able to stunt cast other roles, I would love to see him get promoted! He was absolutely excellent."

He was absolutely horrible the two times I've seen him cover the role. First time he was mumbling thru all Never Ever Getting Rid, and then fell off the chair. Second time was equally as bad.

WestEndGal
#462Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/15/19 at 8:49pm

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "I know that Katharine McPhee and Jack McBrayer are leaving the West End cast in June. Has anyone heard rumblings of them taking their performances to Broadway this summer? I know from a Broadway.com interviewthat Jack turned a stint down for earlier this year only because of the winter weathers. (Way too bad because seeing Jack withSara andGavinwould have made the night even better!) And I would love to see Katharine now. She looks and sounds great!"

I’m based in London right now so have seen the London production a few times (which I love) but would love for Katharine to come back to Broadway to do a short stint with Jeremy, just for all the Smash feels! <3 But I can’t see it happening as she’ll have done 8/9 months in Waitress by the time she leaves London and is probably ready to do something different. I could see Jack playing Ogie on Broadway. Be prepared for some badddd singing though, he really can’t hold a tune at all! He’s pretty funny though haha. 

Btw, interestingly, I was listening to a BBC Radio interview with Katharine last week and she said that before the West End theatre had been secured and it was definitely transferring to London, Barry Weissler asked her if she wanted to originate Jenna in the upcoming Australian production! She said she wasn’t sure if she wanted to go all the way to Australia with the show, so I can’t see her doing it in the future but it will be interesting to see who they do cast for it. 

hamiltonstradition
#463Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/18/19 at 2:15pm

Lenne Klingaman will/could be out for a bit. 

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#464Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/18/19 at 4:51pm

The new Ogie is "Waving Through a Window"....

MannPhan24601
#465Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/18/19 at 5:04pm

Michael Park(doubt he would leave DEH for that )? Aaron Lazar(think he's still in the tour )? ASA Summers?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#466Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/18/19 at 5:10pm

The Larrys? As Ogie?!

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#467Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/18/19 at 5:14pm

Noah Galvin or Colton Ryan? Both worked with book writer Jessie Nelson on Alice By Heart. Both seem unlikely.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#468Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/18/19 at 5:39pm

Taylor Trensch?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#469Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/18/19 at 5:42pm

Ogie is older than any of the Evans can portray (outside of Ben Platt) and the Larry’s read possibly too old. That leaves the Jared’s?

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.

megs17
#470Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/19/19 at 5:32pm

I feel like Will Roland is definitely sticking with BMC, but maybe one of the DEH swings? I'm not sure he'd want to leave for Waitress, but I could see Michael Lee Brown in the role, possibly.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#471Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/19/19 at 6:02pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Taylor Trensch?"

If a DEH connection is actually happening, this makes the most sense, by far. Taylor is 29, and, apparently, Ogie is supposed to be 32. 

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#472Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/19/19 at 7:17pm

It's now come out that Colin Donnell is leaving Chicago Med after this season. Hopefully that means he'll be back on Broadway...maybe he needs something to do this summer...

‘Chicago’: Jon Seda, Colin Donnell & Norma Kuhling Exit NBC Drama Franchise

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

starcatchers Profile Photo
starcatchers
#473Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/19/19 at 10:07pm

hamiltonstradition said: "Lenne Klingaman will/could be out for a bit."

It appears her last performance was actually this evening, per Molly Hager’s Instagram story. 

the artist formerly known as dancingthrulife04 Check out my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamanddrift And please consider donating to my Ride to Remember, benefitting the Alzheimer's Association: http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=8200&pg=personal&px=6681234

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#474Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 4/19/19 at 10:37pm

What a whirlwind Lenne has just been through. I hope she and her husband recover quickly.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement