The Naked Cowboy

Dollypop
#1The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 8/31/22 at 9:24pm

Out of curiosity, how much does he charge per picture?

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
Updated On: 8/31/22 at 09:24 PM

Impeach2017 Profile Photo
Impeach2017
#2The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 3:58am

Whatever it is, it's too much.  Of course, if you want to be pictured with a racist and homophobe, be my guest.  

Jarethan
#3The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 9:58am

I just thought he looked a little old. Seedy and pathetic; how do you know he’s racist AND a homophobe…is he a Republican?

Matt Rogers Profile Photo
Matt Rogers
#4The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 10:11am

Jarethan said: "I just thought he looked a little old. Seedy and pathetic; how do you know he’s racist AND a homophobe…is he a Republican?"

He's a hardcore Trumper who was photographed at a bunch of his stupid rallies, including one protesting the election results. 

OhHiii
#5The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 10:59am

And your photos will have Trump paraphernalia in them too since his guitar these days is covered in Trump bumper stickers and MAGA crap.

Jarethan
#6The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 11:33am

Just amazing the number of low-life’s who love Trump…no surprise there.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#7The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 11:56am

When he started coming back out he had Trump's name painted on his underwear. When Times Square was still pretty empty.

Just give the world Love.

OhHiii
#8The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 12:02pm

uncageg said: "When he started coming back out he had Trump's name painted on his underwear. When Times Square was still pretty empty."

Can't imagine it's helped his revenue stream, but I guess Trump's people visit NYC too...but why would they?

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#9The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 12:50pm

OhHiii
#10The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 12:54pm

After watching 5 seconds of that video, I'll never get those brain cells back

Updated On: 9/1/22 at 12:54 PM

EllieRose2 Profile Photo
EllieRose2
#11The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 1:00pm

Yeah, but you clicked on it knowing what is was. So, the brain cell loss is all on you. The Naked Cowboy

TheatreMonkey Profile Photo
TheatreMonkey
#12The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 2:04pm

BrodyFosse123 said: "

"

If only he'd walk a little further into the street, playing his drivel of a song whilst his back is towards traffic...

IronMan Profile Photo
IronMan
#13The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 2:12pm

The "Naked Cowboy" is neither.   He's just proof that if you do something stupid for long enough, you can make money off of it.  

"What- and quit show business?" - the guy shoveling elephant shit at the circus.

Phantom4ever
#14The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/1/22 at 3:27pm

Times Square gift shops have tons of Trump and MAGA merchandise too so I'm sure Naked Cowboy still gets plenty of customers. But what happened to the Desnudas?  I never see them anymore. 

David10086 Profile Photo
David10086
#15The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/3/22 at 5:12pm

He needs to pass the cowboy hat to a younger, more muscular guy. He’s been at this too long. 

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#16The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/3/22 at 6:04pm

He can be out there until he's 80. Don't look at him, problem solved. 

verywellthensigh
#17The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/3/22 at 6:11pm

He IS Times Square!

Basic, unpleasant, fake, and not at all worth it. 

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#18The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/3/22 at 6:43pm

Spittin FAX

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#19The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/3/22 at 8:12pm

Isn't this the 3rd or 4th guy to be this?  I know he isn't the original .

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#20The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/3/22 at 11:36pm

Joe Buck he is not, though it’s meta in light of Voight’s politics. 

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#21The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/4/22 at 11:15am

Jarethan said: "I just thought he looked a little old. Seedy and pathetic; how do you know he’s racist AND a homophobe…is he a Republican?"

The Naked Cowgirl who hangs Bubba Gump is even older.

I would imagine many passersby  just took a pic without a selfie. Nothing to stop it on a public street.

David10086 Profile Photo
David10086
#22The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/4/22 at 12:21pm

IronMan said: "The "Naked Cowboy" is neither. He's just proof that if you do something stupid for long enough, you can make money off of it. "

The Kardashians agree with you 100  %. His business formula has made them very rich and popular. 

Updated On: 9/7/22 at 12:21 PM

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#23The Naked Cowboy
Posted: 9/4/22 at 6:13pm

dramamama611 said: "Isn't this the 3rd or 4th guy to be this? I know he isn't the original ."

He is most certainly the original. He’s weathered. If any entity was remotely interested in him (they’re not) they could produce a reality show to find his replacement. However, no one in the entertainment industry is interested especially given his political leanings. 

Not sure when he will retire. Does anyone know what his deal is? Is he loaded? Doesn’t he own the trademark and copyrights to The Naked Cowboy and Cowgirl? 

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello