New Hadestown Casting

yyys
OhHiii
#126New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/21/23 at 11:22am

jacobsnchz14 said: "https://www.vulture.com/2023/11/hadestown-ali-difranco-broadway-debut-anais-mitchell-interview.html"

Love that the Oracle posted a video yesterday that he'd be revealing the next cast over the next several days only for the show to get out ahead of him. 

willep
#127New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/21/23 at 8:59pm

VERY excited about Ani!

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#128New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/22/23 at 10:25am

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#129New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/22/23 at 10:30am

He sounds great!

OhHiii
#130New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/22/23 at 11:20am

willep said: "VERY excited about Ani!"

Being excited for a TERF going into the show is a choice!!!

yyys
#131New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/22/23 at 1:34pm

First time I've heard of this....what is your source?

OhHiii said: "willep said: "VERY excited about Ani!"

Being excited for a TERF going into the show is achoice!!!
"

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#132New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/22/23 at 1:46pm

He does sounds good, but I miss Reeve's airy counter to all the soulful voices around him.

As for his attendance, I did see he's taking him off around Christmas. Must be nice!

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

inception Profile Photo
inception
#133New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/22/23 at 1:51pm

Yes, I was checking the dates before X-mas when I will be in the city & they all have a note on Seat Geek that he isn't performing.  

Maybe they figure it is a busy enough week?

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#134New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/22/23 at 6:09pm

everythingtaboo said: "He does sounds good, but I miss Reeve's airy counter to all the soulful voices around him.

As for his attendance, I did see he's taking him off around Christmas. Must be nice!
"

He'll be in Disney working their Christmas specials that week.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

tomwsjr
#135New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/22/23 at 6:25pm

Did Jordon show up for his first performance?

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#136New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/22/23 at 8:36pm

yyys said: "First time I've heard of this....what is your source?

OhHiii said: "willep said: "VERY excited about Ani!"

Being excited for a TERF going into the show is achoice!!!
"

"

hadn’t heard this before either. But I did a quick google search.  Ugh

RWPrincess
#137New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/23/23 at 6:36pm

ACL2006 said: "everythingtaboo said: "He does sounds good, but I miss Reeve's airy counter to all the soulful voices around him.

"

"

Those have already filmed. The first one airs Sunday night.

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#138New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/28/23 at 10:53pm

Hearing he was out tonight. 

can anyone confirm? 

Updated On: 11/30/23 at 10:53 PM

MaxD3
#139New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/28/23 at 10:55pm

Confirmed. Both he and Solea were out tonight. Their understudies, though, were quite good.

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#140New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/29/23 at 12:00am

RWPrincess said: "ACL2006 said: "everythingtaboo said: "He does sounds good, but I miss Reeve's airy counter to all the soulful voices around him.

"

"

Those have already filmed. The first one airs Sunday night.

"

he's talking about the candlelight processional at Epcot

Updated On: 11/29/23 at 12:00 AM

hearthemsing22
#141New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/29/23 at 11:11am

Please I beg shut UP about his attendance. I would love to see any of you do a Broadway contract without calling out. Unless you know him personally, not second hand information from someone, you do not know what he is going through. So shut up. If your concern is about a performers attendance you seriously need to get a life. 

JSquared2
#142New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/29/23 at 11:16am

hearthemsing22 said: "Please I beg shut UP about his attendance. I would love to see any of you do a Broadway contract without calling out. Unless you know him personally, not second hand information from someone, you do not know what he is going through. So shut up. If your concern is about a performers attendance you seriously need to get a life."

Oh pipe down, FFS.  You're not the moderator here.  It's well documented that Fisher's attendance at his previous Broadway gigs was spotty, at best.  If people are buying a ticket just to see him, they have every right to be skeptical that he'll be in that night.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#143New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/29/23 at 11:21am

Please I beg shut UP about his attendance. I would love to see any of you do a Broadway contract without calling out. Unless you know him personally, not second hand information from someone, you do not know what he is going through. So shut up. If your concern is about a performers attendance you seriously need to get a life.

New Hadestown Casting

MatthewS1
#144New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/29/23 at 11:50am

Luminaire2 said: "So I said to friends, one week.

Sound like I was right, hearing he was out tonight.

can anyone confirm?
"

According to a Twitter reply to a fan from his Twitter account, Jordan has the flu.

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#145New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/29/23 at 12:47pm

MatthewS1 said: "Luminaire2 said: "Hearing he was out tonight.

can anyone confirm?
"

According to a Twitter reply to a fan from his Twitter account, Jordan has the flu.

"

certainly unfortunate timing, as of course no one wants to get sick, and add the extra layer of you just started in a show, and are already facing the attendance narrative. I am sure he is stressed.

I hope he gets better soon, and can get back quickly. 

Updated On: 11/30/23 at 12:47 PM

QueenTwinnied
#146New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/29/23 at 12:58pm

Luminaire2 said: "So I said to friends, one week.

can anyone confirm?
"

And it turns out he's actually ill. What a rotten ghoul you are

hearthemsing22
#147New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/29/23 at 3:23pm

Luminaire2 said: "MatthewS1 said: "Luminaire2 said: "So I said to friends, one week.

can anyone confirm?
"

"

certainly unfortunate timing, as of course no one wants to get sick, and add the extra layer of you just started in a show, and are already facing the attendance narrative. I am sure he is stressed.

I hope he gets better soon, and can get back quickly.
"

How dare he not be able to control his immune system! How dare he not want to spread his germs! Like chill people. Calm down and leave him alone 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#148New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/29/23 at 3:43pm

Per his instagram story, it looks like he’s out due to the flu.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

FranklinDickson2018
#149New Hadestown Casting
Posted: 11/29/23 at 7:04pm

hearthemsing22 said: "I would love to see any of you do a Broadway contract without calling out."  

Whatever you do please don't ask that question of an Ethel Merman or Mary Martin or scores of others who did not call out throughout their long careers. Different era I know but still. ...

Videos