The 74th Annual Tony Awards (2021) - News & Discussion Thread — Page 2
Latest Posts
New Phantom 2026 Mixes - I LOVE them!
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Listen-THE-PHANTOM-OF-THE-OPERA-Andrew-Lloyd-Webber-Mix-Remasters-Origin…
Last post 9 minutes ago
DIRTY DANCING: THE MUSICAL (Horne) - Film's 40th Anniversary tour stops on Broadway, 2027
DIRTY DANCING: THE MUSICALSTRICTLY LIMITED ENGAGEMENTFrances 'Baby' Houseman, a sweet daddy's girl, goes to a …
Last post 15 minutes ago
early Tony award predictions 2027
Let’s have some early guesses of who might win at the 2027 Tony Awards. It’s turning out to be a great season…
Last post 16 minutes ago
Prince Of Egypt
I’m thinking of going to see Prince Of Egypt at Musical Theatre West in February. As a fan of the movie, I’m o…
Last post 18 minutes ago
A FEW GOOD MEN Previews
Can Broadway handle the truth?We’ll find out tomorrow (October 8), when the first revival of Aaron Sorkin’s mi…
Last post 18 minutes ago