pixeltracker

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric- Page 17

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric

StageDoor3 Profile Photo
StageDoor3
#400HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:57pm

Hi, Jish.

I think the two FROZEN tickets were two transactions on the same morning with the same code.   I think there was some time in between my transactions, but I didn't log off.   HARRY POTTER may indeed be a one shot.

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#401HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 3:58pm

ChildofEarth said: "I’m a Squib on standby. This sucks."

What's below a Squib? Cause that's what I am since I didn't even make the standby list lol

Nycat63
#402HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:00pm

JEFXYZ said: "Does anybody Knows what dates are on Sale with this Block of Tickets?

"

Actually I have the same question - hadn't even occurred to me that June dates might not be on sale.  Since others like me who got standby are throwing out dates in case someone wants to buy us tickets, I will only be in NY from June 12-18.  Already have Angels tickets for a marathon on Wed the 13th but would sell them for  if that was the only date I could get for Harry Potter (saw the live stream and could be happy with that - and my 16 year old daughter who is my theater buddy would be ok skipping it).  So if anyone is buying tix for any of those dates, could you PM me if willing to buy 2 extra??  I'd pay a bit extra for the favor!

Updated On: 10/16/17 at 04:00 PM

schubox
#403HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:02pm

Broadway Joe said: "ChildofEarth said: "I’m a Squib on standby. This sucks."

What's below a Squib? Cause that's what I am since I didn't even make the standby list lol
"

I think you and I are dirty muggles 

TheSassySam Profile Photo
TheSassySam
#404HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:03pm

Broadway Joe said: "ChildofEarth said: "I’m a Squib on standby. This sucks."

"

A muggle. 

LYLS3637 Profile Photo
LYLS3637
#405HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:06pm

TheSassySam said: "Broadway Joe said: "ChildofEarth said: "I’m a Squib on standby. This sucks."

"

A muggle.
"

No a Squib is not simply a muggle. They are wizard-born (at least one magical parent) but non-magical. 

"I shall stay until the wind changes."

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#406HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:08pm

Long shot but if anyone is going to the Saturday two show day on June 16 and can buy me one single ticket, I’ll pay you back in full instantly and plus $20 for your troubles :)

Nycat63
#407HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:10pm

LesWickedly said: "Long shot but if anyone is going to the Saturday twoshow day on June 16 and can buy me one single ticket, I’ll pay you back in full instantly and plus $20 for your troubles :)"

Plus 2 more for me!!!  Just told the teenager.  That didn't go well.   

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#408HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:10pm

schubox said: "Broadway Joe said: "ChildofEarth said: "I’m a Squib on standby. This sucks."

"

I think you and I are dirty muggles
"

It definitely appears that way lol my gf just texted me and she's on the standby list so at least we have somewhat of a shot. 

LJD123
#409HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:12pm

No HP email - none for Springsteen either... Not thrilled with this verified system

ak72090
#410HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:15pm

I got standby. If anyone wants to get two extra tickets for me I will pay extra. I wanted two $20 seats, with both parts in one day. Was hoping for March in previews, but I’m flexible. Let me know please!!

Alex M Profile Photo
Alex M
#411HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:17pm

I got a code but am wondering how the ticket situation will work. I don't want to sound needy but would i be able to get tickets for different days because i would like to go with one of my friends as well as family but not for the same performances...do you think that would be possible?

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#412HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:21pm

Alex, it’s only good for one purchase, so that won’t work. Might as well give up your code to me for $30 HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

brdway411
#413HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:23pm

Got early access code for 11 am. On Wednesday. Anyone know how much front mezz tickets are?  All 6 slots are filled. 

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#414HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:24pm

If a bunch of die hard fans didn’t get a single code, hey certainly aren’t giving them out for people to go twice 

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#415HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:26pm

Unlike ‘Springsteen’, where I was randomly selected for the Z list and remained forever on standby, I received an email today that I was selected to receive a code for the 11am purchase window.

I just blocked that window on my work calendar and will set to work buying tickets as my family Christmas gift this year.  It’s all they’ve wanted.   Phew!  

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

ak72090
#416HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:28pm

Yeah I’ll pay for someone’s code if they change their mind and don’t want it anymore.

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
swanjewel Profile Photo
swanjewel
#418HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:44pm

I got my code! I actually totally forgot the emails were going out today so it was a surprise to see it in my inbox. 

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#419HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:51pm

brdway411 said: "Got early access code for 11 am. On Wednesday. Anyone know how much front mezz tickets are? All 6 slots are filled."

Prices are on the website but they don't specify seating sections. As I posted above I am assuming the ticket price I am going for may be the upper dress circle in the rear.

Just give the world Love.

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#420HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:53pm

I don’t think selling codes is allowed, Les.

Having said that, I’d be happy to buy tickets from someone with second guesses plus a stipend for your troubles.

vanbrig Profile Photo
vanbrig
#421HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 4:56pm

Long-time lurker here; made an account to say that I got standby. A friend and I will be in the city in April and would love to add this to our trip. If anyone who got a code isn't planning to use theirs anymore, I would gratefully accept it (if that's allowed; not sure of the Ticketmaster rules). Additionally, if anyone with a code is going either Sunday April 29 or Thurs/Fri April 26 & 27 and needs 4 or fewer tickets, I would gladly coordinate with you at any of the ticket price points and be willing to pay a little extra. Just reply or PM me. Thanks!

Updated On: 10/16/17 at 04:56 PM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#422HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 5:14pm

ashleyjena said: "I'm reading that the theater is huge -- are the $20/$40 tickets going to be really really bad? I can't swing a higher amount given the 2 parts.... I was thinking those would be the first to sell, but it sounds like most people are going for more of the midrange ones?"

It is pretty big. I sat in the very last row up top to see HOTT FEET. The view was fine just high up.

I too forgot the e-mails were due today. Glad I popped into this thread or I would have forgotten. Also glad because I will now wait and hopefully still get a ticket to the Jerry Garcia musical down at Minetta Lane.

Just give the world Love.

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#423HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 5:17pm

Pretty sure that your Access Code is connected to your Ticketmaster account so no one can give their code to someone else.

And as stated previously, this Access Code will only let you purchase once, whether it's for Part 1 & Part 2 consecutively or for either Part  1 or Part 2 separately. If you opt for only one Part, you're stuck with only one Part as they won't let you go back and purchase a non-consecutive Part ticket.

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#424HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/16/17 at 5:21pm

Got standby, so if anyone would be gracious or willing enough to help me out I'd appreciate a PM. The only days I have available on my trip are the legit first performances (3/16 and 3/17). If not, no biggie. I can see what I can do. 

Videos