pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 180

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#4475Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/10/17 at 9:08pm

Chicken_Flavor said: "Does Hello Dolly or Sunset Boulevard send cast-signed playbills?"

I know Sunset Boulevard does. It took exactly 2 weeks to get a cast signed playbill from SB. I'm not sure about Hello, Dolly! though. I haven't sent to them yet. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

Debra73
#4476Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/12/17 at 5:31pm

I received a signed playbill from Gavin Creel. I only addressed to him since I am from his hometown in Ohio. Took about 2.5 weeks. 

Phillytheatreguy10 Profile Photo
Phillytheatreguy10
#4477Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/12/17 at 6:02pm

Is it signed by just creel, or the entire cast? I too sent to him directly, but requested the entire cast. We shall see- love him!

Chicken_Flavor Profile Photo
Chicken_Flavor
#4478Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/12/17 at 8:19pm

Debra73 said: "I received a signed playbill from Gavin Creel. I only addressed to him since I am from his hometown in Ohio. Took about 2.5 weeks. "

How would you write the address for Gavin? Thanks!

Also, sending to Book of Mormons Stephen Christopher Anthony... Let's see how it goes!

Debra73
#4479Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/12/17 at 10:52pm

It was signed by only Gavin. I didn't see any posts about Hello Dolly and didn't want to push my luck. I wrote Gavin a short note about grade school and the hometown. He really is awesome. He goes back there and does a performance every now and then to give back. He just had one on May 1.  

Elder_Melchior
#4480Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/12/17 at 11:52pm

How did you address it to Gavin?

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#4481Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/13/17 at 12:01am

Is anyone planning to write to Lea Salonga while she's at 54 Below?

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

Chicken_Flavor Profile Photo
Chicken_Flavor
#4482Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/13/17 at 12:32am

Do you guys usually type or handwrite letters? I type because my handwriting is pure crud, but what do people prefer?

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#4483Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/13/17 at 1:06am

Chicken_Flavor said: "Do you guys usually type or handwrite letters? I type because my handwriting is pure crud, but what do people prefer?

"

I prefer to handwrite mine. I feel that it's more personal that way, but I'm sure actors appreciate both equally. smiley

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#4484Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/14/17 at 7:09pm

does anybody know Judy Kuhn's mailing adress? also does she even reply, if so how long?

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

goldfinchmeadowlark
#4485Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/14/17 at 10:29pm

thebookofwhizzer said: "does anybody know Judy Kuhn's mailing address? also does she even reply, if so how long?"

Her website lists an address for requests: http://www.judykuhn.net/contact.html

I haven't sent her anything (yet) because I thanked her both times I saw Fun Home (she and the whole cast were total sweethearts, even after a matinee) and after a performance of hers with Seth Rudetsky, so I am not sure as to length of time for a reply.

lostphantom
#4486Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/15/17 at 10:48am

Received an response from Hello Dolly. For cast signed playbills, they ask for $50 donation made to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids.

thebookofwhizzer
#4487Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/15/17 at 11:10am

i think i'm going to send a request to Hello Dolly along with the check, and a letter to Judy Kuhn. Anybody know if Rebecca Luker replies? also what's her address? i have a Mary Poppins playbill i would love signed

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

goldfinchmeadowlark
#4488Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/15/17 at 11:33am

thebookofwhizzer said: "i think i'm going to send a request to Hello, Dolly! along with the check, and a letter to Judy Kuhn. Anybody know if Rebecca Luker replies? also what's her address? i have a Mary Poppins playbill i would love signed"

Rebecca Luker does reply; I sent her a letter and Lights of Broadway cards (one for her to keep, one to sign for me) last spring during her stint in Fun Home. (I played The Music Man revival recording on repeat in high school, and then I later discovered The Secret Garden OBCR, so she has always been one of my favorite sopranos.) She enclosed a sweet note with my card.

Her website lists some contact information, but not the mailing address for her agent: http://www.rebeccaluker.com/contact-information.html

Some quick Googling (Tamara Tunie is also a client of Ms. Fargo) yielded the following address (Ms. Tunie's contact page information included the same phone number listed for Ms. Fargo on Ms. Luker's page):

Sarah Fargo
Paradigm Talent Agency
360 Park Avenue South
?New York, NY 10010

thebookofwhizzer
#4489Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/15/17 at 5:55pm

i ask to much here!! anybody had luck with Andy Mientus? I'm a huge fan!! address?

tvgus2
#4490Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/16/17 at 3:14am

When you send a Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids. donation for a signed playbill would you write to specific actor or the show in general?

Rainah
#4491Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/17/17 at 7:58pm

Rainah said: "Keeping people posted: I wrote to both Hamilton Chicago and the Angelica Tour over a month ago and still have not heard back. Hopefully soon!"

Just heard back from the Angelica Tour! They sent a cast signed playbill, it's really lovely and I'm over the moon. Still hoping for Chicago, but I wrote to Chris Lee specifically so I am guessing it will take longer. :)

pupscotch
#4492Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/17/17 at 8:09pm

Has anyone gotten anything back from Groundhog Day, specifically Andy Karl?

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#4493Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/17/17 at 8:17pm

Not quite fan mail, but I bought some guitar and recording gear (including an unbelievable amplifier) from Tony Vincent. Couldn't be a nicer guy.

Sherbear8081
#4494Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/17/17 at 11:36pm

Does anybody know if Waitress is asking for a donation for a cast signed playbill?  If so, how much?

heyitsb
#4495Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/17/17 at 11:46pm

Sherbear8081 said: "Does anybody know if Waitress is asking for a donation for a cast signed playbill?  If so, how much?

"

Waitress has never asked for a donation for a cast signed playbill before so you should be fine without one.

Sherbear8081
#4496Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/18/17 at 9:31am

I have one more question that doesn't really have to do with receiving things in the mail, but do the Stars at Broadway Bakes sign playbill?

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#4497Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/18/17 at 2:33pm

Just got a reply from Groundhog Day. They're requesting a $40 donation. They sent an unsigned playbill though. I honestly think they're aiming a bit too high if Dolly is charging $50 and Hansen is charging $40.

Hamilfan2
#4498Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/18/17 at 4:46pm

gleek4114 said: "Just got a reply from Groundhog Day. They're requesting a $40 donation. They sent an unsigned playbill though. I honestly think they're aiming a bit too high if Dolly is charging $50 and Hansen is charging $40.

"

So disappointed to see more and more shows not only asking for donations, but also requesting higher and higher dollar ammounts.  Back when donations were usually about $15-25, it was pretty reasonable, but here with prices of $40+ its quite pricey.  I love the idea of giving back and raising money, but these prices are a bit out of hand.  Don't even get me started of the $100 Saigon is asking!

tvgus2
#4499Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/18/17 at 9:24pm

Would you happen to know if Hello Dolly is sending signed playbills and if Bette Midler signature is included?  

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos