What is your avatar?

Crazy NooNooHead Profile Photo
Crazy NooNooHead
#50What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/18/17 at 9:09am

Mine is a photo of myself with Andrew Rannells outside of Joe's Pub.

"I have maggots in my scrotum!"

Malka2 Profile Photo
Malka2
#51What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/18/17 at 11:49am

Mine is the Broadway stage of The Play That Goes Wrong - before the show starts, and after it ends! 

That staging won a very well-deserved Tony! And whoever has to clean it up should get one, too :)

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#52What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/18/17 at 12:09pm

Mine is from my all time favorite film "Hello, Dolly!"

Plannietink08 Profile Photo
Plannietink08
#53What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/18/17 at 12:18pm

My fiance (on the left) and myself outside Melbourne Town Hall before we watched Sarah Millican's show for the Melbourne Comedy Festival. 

"Charlotte, we're Jewish"

OlBlueEyes Profile Photo
OlBlueEyes
#54What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/18/17 at 12:38pm

GavestonPS said: "Well, I'm just mortified! Mortified, I tell you! Ya'll have such cool avatars, full of meaning related to your favorite theater experiences.

My avatar is just a picture of a woman in a white fedora. I was writing a lyric to a 40s-style ballad titled "The Girl in the White Fedora" and I realized I wasn't entirely sure what a fedora looked like. My husband found that photo for me and it was handy when I joined here.

I think I'll go look for something a little more meaningful now... (And maybe something that doesn't confuse other posters into thinking I'm a woman.)

"

Honest. I knew you were a dude. A composer? A lyricist? Anything out there commercially for purchase?

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#55What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/18/17 at 6:22pm

Mine is the set model for Sunset Boulevard. It's one of my favorite shows and I am obsessed with set design. cool

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#56What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/18/17 at 10:02pm

Mine was unintentional. It was from a benefit I saw Sara Ramirez at in 2010. She was walking off stage & I forgot that my camera was zoomed in so much. It turned out great though. 

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#57What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/18/17 at 10:06pm

... Audrey.   Need I say more?  

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#58What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/19/17 at 8:32am

GiantsInTheSky2 said: "Mine is the set model for Sunset Boulevard. It's one of my favorite shows and I am obsessed with set design. cool"

Is that what it is?!? It's so small (even when you click the enlarge option) that I couldn't tell.

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#59What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/19/17 at 1:23pm

Mine is a scene from "Caroline or Change" with Caroline and "the radio".

Just give the world Love.

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#60What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/19/17 at 9:55pm

If my name is Someone in a Tree, then my avatar has to be Boris Aaronson's collage-sketch of that very tree for PACIFIC OVERTURES, the one whose "branches" unfolded like a Japanese fan and that little Gedde Watanabe clambered up onto to "Tell us what you see!"

And regarding Gaveston-- I concur with all those who wrote:
"I wish you'd consider keeping (your avatar), gaveston.
I've always loved it,plus I associate it with you."

Xman8 Profile Photo
Xman8
#61What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/19/17 at 11:28pm

Mine is me (I'm single, lol) wearing a shirt for the 2008 Broadway production Equus.

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#62What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/19/17 at 11:40pm

Mine is Carleigh Bettiol--my eyes always seemed to go to her when she was in Hamilton

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#63What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/19/17 at 11:41pm

Blockhead24 said: "Mine is Carleigh Bettiol--my eyes always seemed to go to her when she was in Hamilton"

Seeing your avatar always makes me smile, Blockhead! I adored Carleigh in Hamilton too.

singalongsong2 Profile Photo
singalongsong2
#64What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/20/17 at 12:27am

John Gallagher Jr. in American Idiot.

Capeguy Profile Photo
Capeguy
#65What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/20/17 at 6:08am

Audra -- my favorite -- "Hello Again"

another sloe eyed vamp Profile Photo
another sloe eyed vamp
#66What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/20/17 at 9:25am

A photo of a button that says "Making the World Safe for Musical Comedy", with a dancer in tights holding a hat in the middle.

ampi2 Profile Photo
ampi2
#67What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/20/17 at 8:30pm

it's some matildas and i doing the matilda pose, i love it! 

mailhandler777
#68What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/20/17 at 10:05pm

Mine is me and Olivia Polci. She's the Elphaba understudy on the 2nd national tour of Wicked. She's also Frankie Valli's granddaughter. 

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

justoldbill Profile Photo
justoldbill
#69What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/23/17 at 12:22am

Thank you for asking.  The image to the left is an early concept design by David Edward Byrd for the original production of FOLLIES, which most readers know is a show that I obsess on.  This design was requested by Hal Prince when he found Byrd's first design "too dykey".  Prince wanted tits and blond hair, totally against the era of the Follies.  Byrd was aghast, but delivered.  The good news is that out of his frustration came the final design we all know and love.  David calls this his "Dolly Parton" poster.

Well-well-well-what-do-you-think-of-that-I-have-nothing-here-to-pay-my-train-fare-with-only-large-bills-fives-and-sevens....
Updated On: 7/23/17 at 12:22 AM

Taryn Profile Photo
Taryn
#70What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/23/17 at 2:17am

The album art for Quadrophenia by The Who. One of my favorite albums of all time.

Rumpelstiltskin Profile Photo
Rumpelstiltskin
#71What is your avatar?
Posted: 7/23/17 at 8:27am

Capeguy said: "Audra -- my favorite -- "Hello Again""

Ha!  They are going to take back my Theater Nerd card.  I never realized that was Audra.  I thought that it was you, and that you were a drag queen.